Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 02:02:33 +0800

>> DO NOT BUY. I bought one -- a gundam Hydra, just to
>> replace the head gear
>> which was missing, and damn...IT IS HORRIBLE. Just don't
>> buy it, trust me.
>You can however, buy these if you feel like customizing
>your kit but are too afriad to do serious mistake on an
>original one...

errr, I would rather get good pieces than warped ones...all that skill is
better off just getting a nice kit to look better.

>of course, you'll need lots of putty if want to make these
>things look good. and lots of sanding too since the pieces
>aren't well cut...

Also, I am about to assemble the old style 1/100 ZZ...damn, it looks
somehwat leaner, as I gather from the pictures, than the MG version. also,
it needs a LOT of glue. But I think it will be a worthwhile project.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486