(ZAMBONY@hitel.net)
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:33:40 +0900(KST)

Eddie wrote:

>>(well, if you've read that infamous Gundam parody manga <Counterattack
>>of Gigantis> by Yuichi Hasegawa, that joke is something more than just
>>a joke, though...:)
>
>Are you talking about that story inclued in the V Gundam Gaiden comic book?
>
>Eddie

Yeah. In many aspects it should be called as the 'prototype' of Crossbone
Gundam, I think. Not only it featured the fantastic team-up story of two
generation Gundam heroes but also it told us that the concept of Newtype is
actually the thing belongs to the past, not the future... :)

-Sunwook Kim
 ZAMBONY@hitel.net

jcX
܆+ޱjya uz(