Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 03:58:59 -0400

Whoa, sorry to hear about your dilemma. It really saddens me to hear of
someone to develop a heart condition of any sort, probably because it seems
to be running in my family. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy
recovery.

Hope to see more of your posts, I've always found them to be very
informative.

I, myself, have to say "I'M SORRY" to 'you' and the to the rest on the
'list' of some my responses to posts - being sarcastic, abusive, obnoxious,
and rude at times..... I don't mean to be though.

- Thomas -
eBay seller I.D.: msvgundam
msgundam@mediaone.net