lemontea@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:18:11 -0700

O.K., I just got the first 5 of the FM3 figures, and they are awesome!
However, I don't play the game yet, so I'm curious as to what some of
these weapons are that come with the figs (I'm working on a table-top
game that I can use these cool figs for). I've checked the official
strategy guide, but there are no pics of the weapons, just a list with
names. If anyone knows this game really well, please e-mail me directly
so I can find out what some of this stuff is/does. Later.

        Trevor in California