Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:07:26 -0400

Hey -Z-,

Sorry to hear you're ill. Hopefully, now that you've had the angioplasty and have
been diagnosed for the diabetes, you can start down the road to feeling better.
I've known some people who've been diagnosed with diabetes later in life, and after
they began treatment for it, they've noticed themselves feeling much better.

Take it easy. Get some rest. Listen to your doctors regarding lifestyle
changes...particularly for your heart. Had a coworker go into the hospital multiple
times because he wouldn't listen to his doctor's advice for taking care of his
ticker. However, you're a smart fella, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Here's hoping you're feeling better,

Joaquin Torres