ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:11:21 -0500

I remember Duo speaking to someone on the phone about helping to scythe "the wheat" later. I never really thought about it until now. Who was he talking to anyway? Does he call himself "Shinigami" because Death is usually portrayed as a scytheman clothed in black? I thought it was just a thing of his for a while because he took pride in killing his enemies. What's the preacher's collar all about, though? What is the literal translation of "Shinigami"? Is it a name for Death or does it actually translate to mean something like "the god of death"? Thanks for any answers or comments.