Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:24:09 -0700

Shiro is a good choice. My pick is Usso Ebbing of Victory Gundam. Here is
a kid (13) who got dragged into a war against his will. He takes it like a
man, and endures one tragedy after another, without the tantrum of Amuro
Rey. He is resourceful without the stupendous power trip the other Newtype
pilots goes thru. I mean, of all of Gundam characters, who would you
actually want to live in your neighborhood? Christina Mackenzie of 0080 is
another one.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633