Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:17:15 -0400

I just picked up a set of six files, and I tell you, I don't know how I
lived without them.
Cutting the pieces with alot of spru left on is recommended by everyone, but
it's a pain in the butt to take off with sandpaper. And that assumes that
you don't rip the paper!
Wet sanding is nice, but you can't do the little areas that the files can do
so well.
For a $15(CAN) investment, it's changed my life....as such ^_^

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hinchen [mailto:hinchen@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, 24 August, 2000 16:04
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Tools of the trade.

Ok as I was thinking about this last night as I was using my new air
compressor and my Mini-Mite Dremel tool to make reletively quick work on

the first part of my Guncannon HGUC kit. I realized that even such a
simple kit and simple work would have taken me 3 times as long without
the air compressor and air brush and even longer without my Dremel tool
to do the sanding work that used to take the longest time. So what do
you have that you could not see yourself working without?