Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:25:46 -0700 (PDT)

You can however, buy these if you feel like customizing
your kit but are too afriad to do serious mistake on an
original one...

of course, you'll need lots of putty if want to make these
things look good. and lots of sanding too since the pieces
aren't well cut...

--- "Fuller, Bill" <bill.fuller@eds.com> wrote:
> Oh belive me, I wouldn't buy one of these kits instead of
> a real one.
> But I'm going to do a major kitbash where you wouldn't be
> able to recognize
> the original kit anyway.

Before the Ver. Ka. add-ons were out, I intended to use the
chinese kits to make the wing models...