Joseph Ng (jokyng@home.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:19:48 -0400

i afraid not.

At 03:00 PM 8/24/00 -0500, you wrote:

<smaller>Do any of these places have online stores also?

Daniel

</smaller> ----- Original Message -----

 <bold>From:</bold> <<mailto:jokyng@home.com>Joseph Ng

 <bold>To:</bold> <<mailto:gundam@aeug.org>gundam@aeug.org

 <bold>Sent:</bold> Thursday, August 24, 2000 2:59 PM

are you serious? those paints can be found almost anywhere. try national
hobby @ yonge/cummer, tamiya @ pacific mall, some other store @ market
village, keith's hobby @ yonge/sheppard. best place to buy would be at
pacific mall since they have most of the colours available for Gunze
Sangyo.