Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:29:38 -0700

Here's my list:

Dremel
airbrush setup
medium and tiny brushes (required for faces, buy good brushes!!)
needle files (I usually use a flat and half round one, the full round and
triangle come in handy sometimes)
a big file, like you'd use for woodworking (great for quick plastic removal,
required for resins)
various hobby blades
wire cutters (too cheap to buy a proper plastic nipper)
some good putty (I use autobody spot glazing putty from Bondo)
CA glue (superglue, both thick and thin)

If you like to do modifications:

plastic sheet (for modifications, buy various thicknesses)
mountains of polycaps (I often rebuild joints)
Wave springs (get two packs of all the sizes, it should last you, awesome
for tubing and stuff)
epoxy putty and glue (5 minute works fine)
some brass rod and tubing in various diameters

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff
out. :)

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org