Dom Tetreault (domt@mail.mcr.ca)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:11:30 -0400

On Thursday, August 24, 2000 4:00 PM, Joseph Ng [SMTP:jokyng@home.com]
wrote:

> are you serious? those paints can be found almost anywhere. try
> national hobby @ yonge/cummer, tamiya @ pacific mall, some other store @
> market village, keith's hobby @ yonge/sheppard. best place to buy would
> be at pacific mall since they have most of the colours available for
> Gunze Sangyo.

Thanks for the locations, problem is I live in Hamilton so any trip to get
stuff in Toronto turns into a day-long excursion. (Public transit; 2-3 hour
trip each way. Sigh.) I knew HP had them for sure, I know exactly where it
is so I asked about that. Unless, of course, you know where it's sold in
Hamilton. =) The places I've been to so far don't sell it.

- dom