Daniel Beckham (danbeck@dealnews.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:54:27 -0500

Att Toronto denizens, re: paintDo they have a website so that you can order online?

Daniel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dom Tetreault
  To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
  Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 2:36 PM
  Subject: [gundam] Att Toronto denizens, re: paint

  Does Hobbies Paradise still have Gunze Sangyo paints on clearance? (I haven't been there in ages, but the paint looked like it'd been there for ages when I was last there. =P) I need an excuse to go back there on a Saturday to scope some kits and 'Because they're the only place I know that sells Gunze Sangyo and they're on sale!' is a pretty good one, I think. ^_~

  - dom