Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:03:39 -0500

Ok as I was thinking about this last night as I was using my new air
compressor and my Mini-Mite Dremel tool to make reletively quick work on

the first part of my Guncannon HGUC kit. I realized that even such a
simple kit and simple work would have taken me 3 times as long without
the air compressor and air brush and even longer without my Dremel tool
to do the sanding work that used to take the longest time. So what do
you have that you could not see yourself working without?