Joseph Ng (jokyng@home.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:59:50 -0400

are you serious? those paints can be found almost anywhere. try
national hobby @ yonge/cummer, tamiya @ pacific mall, some other store @
market village, keith's hobby @ yonge/sheppard. best place to buy would
be at pacific mall since they have most of the colours available for
Gunze Sangyo.

At 03:36 PM 8/24/00 -0400, you wrote:

Gunze Sangyo paints on clearance? (I haven't been there in ages, but the
paint looked like it'd been there for ages when I was last there. =P) I
need an excuse to go back there on a Saturday to scope some kits and
'Because they're the only place I know that sells Gunze Sangyo and
they're on sale!' is a pretty good one, I think. ^_~

</smaller></fontfamily>

<<<<<<<<