Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:47:21 -0700

>I have never seen any Wing models with English printed on it.

I just saw them a few days ago, it hasn't made it into many Toys R Us yet
as I've only seen them at one store but not the others. They're doing the
shiftover in both 1/144 and 1/100 scales.

>Incidentally,
>I heard that there are a lot of bootleg models flowing on the market. Most
>of them have Chinese and Korean instructions printed on the boxes. So
>consumers better watch out!

It used to be the case that they'd change the Bandai logo and put something
like "BenDi" or a retarded cartoon character over it, but there are now
bootlegs that keeps the Bandai logo intact and it is virtually impossible to
tell them apart except for the lower printing quality.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0