Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:34:34 +0800

> Cima is bitter with the entire world -- she despised Zeonist for
>leaving her and her troops out to dry after all she has done for "the
>greater good of Zeon", and the Feds won't touch her with an 8-foot pole
>because of what she did.
> Compared to the "poster boy" image of Gato, Cima looks rather evil,
>but in a sense she is the braver of the two.

I think, in the end, it is Cima who is the more complex character, because
she is the one for whom the cards did not turn up right. and she was
caught in the middle as a result. In another reality, Cima could have been
the hero Gato could never be...but no. What do I mean by what Gato could
never be? a believable one. I don't mean that in a bad sense, mind you,
but it's just that Gato makes it so easy to die for honor. Cima had to
live through her hell without dying.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com

url: www.localvibe.com