Doom4duke@aol.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:23:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/00 12:29:48 AM, gundam@loop.com writes:

<<Which kit was that? I just compared the two versions of the Wing Gundam kit
and the variation in color is rather slight, and I'd attribute that to the
age (the older kits are most likely made in 1996 and remained unsold until
now).

Eddie>>

I was in a mall and saw a whole mess of gundam wing models. They didn't have
any packaging so I looked inside. On the new 1/144 Wing the white looks like
the white on a 1/100 scale Gundam Wing kit. Its not molded in white like an
EW kit, but close enough so nobody could tell.
MIchael