Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:43:26 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: August 23, 2000 2:55:38 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Fav. Weapons

>2. Fin Fannels - Sazabi

The fin fannels (or funnels) are exclusive to the Nu Gundam (and it's
variants), the Sazabi had regular fannels. Speaking of which, what is the
proper spelling? Fannels seems to be pretty common, however I saw the word
funnels being used in some places (including Bandai's MS Gundam:Chars
Counterattack game - which I regularly play up to this day)? I preffered
funnels better becuase a lot of them actually look like funnels and the name
is some kind explanation of what they do; funnel off some of the MS's energy
as beam shots into the enemy.

"Nu Gundam is not just for show!" Amuro Ray as he tries to stop half of Axis
from falling into earth.