Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:37:25 EDT

happy birthday echofox... didn't figure you to be a young'un (hehe I'm only
22 myself) 20's not so old... when I hit 40 I might start thinking I might
be getting on in the years a bit but most of my friends are around 30 so 20
is way young - hell, you were a teenager last year! If that's not young I
don't know what is... Well next birthday maybe some GMLers'll take you out
to get sloshed :) Hope you've been having a good birthday!