Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:10:09 -0400 (EDT)

Dorothy appears and challenges the people to rise up against the mareimia
army. In fact she provides them with trucks to transport the people from
all over to stand up against Dekim. (And being Dorothy, she gets to have a
GOLD coclored truck).

Hilde appears with Duo shopping for junk (I saw what looks like an old hard
drive) and after that they eat and Duo chokes on something, of course Hilde
comes to Duo's aid.