Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

Happy B-day, don't worry about being twenty, just think that your one year
younger than Gundam. You should look forward to more years of Gundam
fan-hood. Yes, I wanna be a gundam fan all my life. I hopr that the series
doesn't die out anytime soon.

--
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to
drink."

______________________________________________ FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup