BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:00:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/00 6:50:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Sedusa66@aol.com
writes:

<< .... I thought the next gen nintendo platform was
 supposed to be the dolphin tho? >>

   It was. Dolphin was the code name, but Nintendo has settled on Game Cube,
at least for now. Who knows, Nintendo could change its name yet again.
Remember, the PS used to be called PSX in development stages. The Saturn,
N64, Dreamcast all had code names.

  Well, Nintendo seems to have taken the extreme route to mature games. I've
seen pictures and read Previews of Conker's Bad Fur day and it's on the
extreme side. It will have crude jokes, gore, peeing on flame enemies to put
them out, etc. Although, I classifiy this is sick, NOT "mature". No, this is
NOT a joke, as it's way past April and there's still progress reports on the
game. Realstic blood and stuff is fine, but not gore for gore's sake.

Aaron