Dom Tetreault (domt@mail.mcr.ca)
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:36:33 -0400

On Wednesday, August 23, 2000 10:24 AM, Edmund Chiu
[SMTP:edf91@worldnet.att.net] wrote:

> You have to set up your group on the MAP by looking at the stage MAP
during "briefing", then see if there's a "white" square. If so, just go to
that square and press circle, then you can
put one of your battleship or unit on that square.

Ahhhh. See, now, if I could read Japanese I would know this. =) Thanks a
lot! As for BD01, I'm going to try to vulcan him to death. See if that
works. ^_~

- dom