Dom Tetreault (domt@mail.mcr.ca)
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:40:26 -0400

Alright. Dunno if this is the right place to ask but I can't think of
anywhere else. On Stage 11 (haven't played in a while cos my laptop went in
for repair and the morons LOST IT - but I get a better replacement so that's
alright I guess) and have tried it many many times over. I'm now at the
point where I can beat it but I have a couple questions:

a) One of the FAQs implies that you should be able to sally your own troops.
I never got the chance to do that, but incredibly I've managed to off every
single baddie with those three pathetic GMs. =) Except the Blue Destiny, of
course, but I'll get to that in a sec. What did I have to do to get my MS on
the field? *sob* I had three Gundams and an Apsaras ready to rock! And
they're cooling their heels somewhere! Argh!

b) A couple times when I started the stage I had a unit in the lower left
corner. I never got a look at him but in my current save he's not there any
more. Who was he? He looked like a GM Sniper with one of those support
trucks.

c) How do I kill that damned Blue Destiny 01 with only three GMs? He keeps
regenning his HP and Energy; I can't hack him to death with beam sabers
because his return attack outright kills one MS. Mind, I could just as
easily capture enemy base but I want to be thorough. =)

Thanks for any assistance.

- dom