Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:
> I think up to this point everyone is just avoiding the
> obvious:
>
> Dorothy + Relena (opposites attract? There you have it!
> If Heero keeps
> pulling his disappearance act, this is what will
> eventually happen)

Duo: you know, you really ought to say something to her.
Heero: No way. You know I can't say a word whenever she's
around.... well, except a sentence that has the word "kill"
in it.
Duo:I'm telling you, that girl has been chasing after you
ever since you met on the beach.
Heero: *sigh* Maybe Quatre can teach me how to pimp.

> Trowa + Quatre (even yaoi-hating Wing fans readily admit
> there's something
> going on between these two...)

Trowa: ...and thats why lions like me.
Quatre: That's nothing, I'll show you what Rasid taught me
Trowa: Rasid?

On cue, the forty maganaucs step in the room... O_o

...and play...

Trowa: cool! you got the second string on cue!
Quatre: I told you the guys loved Beethoven.

...music! what on earth are you guys thinking?! ^_^