Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

> Dorothy Winner wrote:
> >
> > This is a poll. I just want people's opinion, on who
> > Dorothy should be paired with, and on who Quatre
> > should be paired with.
> >
> > Thanks!

<blink, blink> for a moment there I thought that I was
reading a post a GW mailing list...

Dorothy seems to be a good match for Quatre, and
considering the way they played out the interaction between
the two during the sword fight on Libra kinda showed that
Quatre had a soft spot for the blond war fanatic.

--- Heero <zzgundam@home.com> wrote:
> Just wondering, has anyone out there seen the EW movie?
> I heard they
> showed Dorothy in it. She was the only character they
> didn't show in
> the series. Also, did they show Hilde more than at the
> end credits when
> she and Duo met on that grassy hillside? Any info would
> be appreciated.
>
> Peter

In one version of EW (I'm not sure if its in the OAV or the
Movie ver) Dorothy pulls up in a pure gold truck and starts
rallying the people, THEN Wufei comes in. Thats why you
suddenly see Nataku standing with the mass of people
rallying against Mariemeia's army....

In another version of the end credits, you see Duo and
Hilde eating near a restaurant or something (you also see
the Maganaucs in thier "new" job as carpenters <?>, and a
few other scenes regarding what happened to everyone else).

Can anyone tell me why Sandrock's cape can withstand the
heat of re-entry?