Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:28:59 -0700

For me, the most dazzling display of weapon is the Crossbone Gundams. Beam
gun, beam zanzabar, beam sabers, heat daggers, 90mm, beam cloak, brand
marker/beam shield, with the optional atomic shell. Hell, this is the only
mobile suit to make beam shield assisted re-entry. Other than not having
nifty newtype man/machine interface ala Psycho Control System of Psycho
Gundam or the Bio Sensor of Zeta/ZZ, this mobile suit out weapons most
mobile suits.