Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:17:40 EDT

Actually, probably a bit more OT, I've been getting into the idea of
collecting arcade games for the last year (Haven't got my first one yet but
it's going to be Stargate [defender 2 for yall youngsters :)] and I was
wondering if anybody knew the approximate price for the two seat virtual on
machines? I haven't found any resources on the web that could tell me what
these things go for, maybe there's an arcade geek on the list with an
interest in mecha? :)