Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:44:35 -0700

>You know, in the back of my mind, I always think Quatre is a big sissy. You
>know, he really did enjoy Trowa's visit and wanted to see him again, but I
>think he's just secure enough to appreciate being in the company of other
>males as much as females. Also, I had in the back of my mind that Dorothy
>was rather manly in her attitude. She really likes and admires Relena, but
>I think she's kind of like Quatre, except the other way around. So,
>naturally, they'd get along together. Especially if that "opposites
>attract" saying is correct. I've always believed that sissy men favor manly
>women, but that's just my opinion. BEGIN FLAMING NOW.

I think up to this point everyone is just avoiding the obvious:

Dorothy + Relena (opposites attract? There you have it! If Heero keeps
pulling his disappearance act, this is what will eventually happen)

Trowa + Quatre (even yaoi-hating Wing fans readily admit there's something
going on between these two...)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0