ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:30:17 -0500

You know, in the back of my mind, I always think Quatre is a big sissy. You
know, he really did enjoy Trowa's visit and wanted to see him again, but I
think he's just secure enough to appreciate being in the company of other
males as much as females. Also, I had in the back of my mind that Dorothy
was rather manly in her attitude. She really likes and admires Relena, but
I think she's kind of like Quatre, except the other way around. So,
naturally, they'd get along together. Especially if that "opposites
attract" saying is correct. I've always believed that sissy men favor manly
women, but that's just my opinion. BEGIN FLAMING NOW.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Heero" <zzgundam@home.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] G Wing - Quatre + Dorothy?

I always figured that they would end up with each other. After all,
both were able to detect one another in battle, so it's obvious they
have some sort of bond. After their duel when Quatre wanted her to
leave Libra, he cared about what happened to her. Then again, he
probably feels the same towards everybody. Besides, in one of my GW
books I have, there are artists' renditions of male-female pairings
which included Heero-Relena, Duo-Hilde, Trowa-Catherine (the only
non-romantic one, at least I hope not considering their fraternal
relationship), Wufei-Sally, Milliardo-Noin, Treize-Une, and
Quatre-Dorothy, so it seems others feel there is a connection between
themas well. Quarte was able to help Dorothy revaluate her life, and
she'll probably never forget that.

Just wondering, has anyone out there seen the EW movie? I heard they
showed Dorothy in it. She was the only character they didn't show in
the series. Also, did they show Hilde more than at the end credits when
she and Duo met on that grassy hillside? Any info would be appreciated.

Peter