Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:46:04 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, the RX-79(G) would seem to be the most multi-role of all the OYW
(Feddie) Mobile Suits. The arnament it carries allows it to funstion both
as close combat and artillery -in fact, doesn't it pack larger shells than
an RX-75 Guntank, of course the Guntank has longer range but still for sheer
firepower. Also, the amount of sensors packed into the head make it usefull
for scout and recon missions.

"So this is Gundam" Sgt. Terry Sanders Jr. upon killing a Zaku and frying
it's pilot in 08th MS Team episode 2.