Tue, 22 Aug 2000 05:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

DeathScythe Hell Custom: Beam Scissor
    -the scythe is one of the coolest weapons for me. Who
cares if its theoretically impossible, I still love it. its
got that angsty feel you just can't find in any other
weapon.

GP02's NUKE- its a nuke. 'nuff said.

God Gundam's- God Finger Heat End. the midas touch of
Gundam, if it hits, you explode. heheheheh.

Wing Zero Custom's Twin Buster Rifle- the best way to say
"omae wo korosu" and mean it.

Fin Funnels: Whats hitting me? whats hitting me? whats
hitting me?!?!?! <boom.>