Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:18:48 -0700

>There is most definitely a choice of whether or not you will handle an issue
>with conflict, no matter what. But, I have to admit, sometimes I get so mad
>that it comes to the point where the telemarketer calls at the wrong time
>and I just scream,"STOP CALLING, YOU FREAKING IDIOT! I DON'T WANT YOUR
>STUPID PRODUCT! GO AWAAAAAAY!!"

There is a "master list" kept by the Telemarketer Association, you can
contact them and have your name and phone number removed from the master
list. That should decrease the amount of junk calls you get.

Or you can do what Seth Davis, the main character from The Boiler Room,
did to the poor schmuck on a Saturday morning. ;)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0