Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 01:01:29 -0400 (EDT)

seems to be a large .DAT file on the disc, but my >system cant seem to read
it. Is there a way to convert it to >an .ASF file. I do not understand all
the legal issues in >regards to VCD, so if this falls under the catagory of
a >bootleg, I apologize in advance. If this an inappropriate topic >please
reply off the mailing list.

>Thanks

>Dave

Actaully I had a similar problem, My home VCD player wouldn't accept VCDs
with "Music01.DAT" but those with "Aveseq01.DAT" played just fine. I ended
up using my PC instead.