Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:19:23 -0400 (EDT)

I agree, we shouldn't forget about the men/women behind the machines. Shiro
Amada is one of my favorite characters and probably the best (Feddie)
Commander I've had the pleasure of watching. He is also one of the few
people who seem to be well adjusted even after traumatic events in his past,
this in fact gives him a lot of depth as compared to the other i'm angsty
cuz my parents/girlfriend was killed characters (no offense meant).

P.S. Char would get my vote for man/pilot best used to get G Wing fan-girls
interested in the origianl series. As one of my fan-girl friends said "Char
is the perfect Gundam character, he's Zechs and Treize all rolled into one".
(no offense to fan girls)