Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:11:16 -0400 (EDT)

Sylvia Noventa, dunno much about her. She should be about Heero (or the
other G boys) age. I like the idea of a Sylvia fic,it would be interesting
to see the story of a side character especially one who could have so much
acharacter development due to her involvement (limited as it was) in G Wing.
I mean, how does she deal with her fathers death at the hands of Heero?
Will she play an important role in the future of the AC universe? s i wanna
read it, send it out when yout done.

-"How come that line never works when I use it?" me after trying out Heero's
'Omae wo Kurose' to try to get a date.