Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

> I would think that it would have thrusters which would
> look more like
> ventilation slats, to be more in shape with the wing.
> It's also highly
> possible for them to be located at the base areas of each
> wing, with
> microverniers all over the edges for manueverability.
> OR. we are looking
> at a minovsky field propulsion system, which could also
> explain the glowing
> trail. or a mix of both. ARGH.

The five scientists are running the final diagnostic on the
wing zero...

J: vent thrusters...
G: check.

J: zero system...
H: ready...

J: microverniers...
S: up and running.

J: main thrusters....
O: operational...

J: minovsky field propulsion system
all four: (confused) a what?

J: the minovsky field propulsion system, where is it?
G: what on earth are you talking about?
J: its what makes the wings go flapping around leaving a
really cool looking trail of sparkles behind it...

J stops and realizes that the others are giving him the
"you-have-a-screw-loose" look.

J: ...what?

All four other scientists look on, heavily disturbed.