Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:53:55 -0600 (MDT)

The other alternative is to grab VCDGear (i THINK its www.vcdgear.com)
which is a freeware proggie that'll let you convert the DAT to a straight
MPEG (DAT is MPEG, with a rearranged structure). You could then convert
the MPEG to ASF using something like VirtualDub, but bear in mind,
distribution of said works is illegal. For personal use its cool, as long
as the VCD is legit to begin with .... but it ain't my job to lecture you
on legality/morality of the issue.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler