Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:35:26 -0400

If you just want to play your VCD, it shouldn't matter if its a
bootleg or not, its still off-topic, but discussing how to get it
to work on your PC isn't illegal. Try a player like Xingtech's
Xing player... I like mine fine.

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David F
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 2:09 PM
  Subject: [gundam] [OT] Video editing

  I have recently purchased a Gundam VCD and need some help with it. There seems to be a large .DAT file on the disc, but my system cant seem to read it. Is there a way to convert it to an .ASF file. I do not understand all the legal issues in regards to VCD, so if this falls under the catagory of a bootleg, I apologize in advance. If this an inappropriate topic please reply off the mailing list.

  Thanks

  Dave