Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 01:08:05 +0800

At 06:30 AM 8/21/00 -0700, you wrote:
>isn't it a common sense rule of thumb for fighters to
>keep everything they wear (and their hair) tight, so
>as not to give the enemy a grip of any sort?

actually, this is the reason why I like smooth designs in gundam, rather
than nice cable-y ones. for me, the design of the Z'gok is nice because
it's pretty hard to hold on to anything on it, as opposed to headspikes,
cables, neck cables, armor edges, etcetera.

>and that is why the gm is the better design over the
>zaku. (what a tangent!)
>*stirring the pot uh oh*
>just yank that sazabi's cables...*cough*...8-)
>-garr

Which is what Amuro did, I think.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com