Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:37:23 -0500

Franz Co wrote:

> [...]

i don't know how beam-melee weapons in Wing gundam are powered but from
all i've been able ot find out in UC and thus i have assumed in other
alternate timelines they are powered by a rechargable e-cap in the
hilt.. recharged by sticking it in it's holder (usualy the backpack but
other locations have been used)

SPOILER

come to think of it i think Wing Gundma and Wing Gundam zero use that
system as well, why else would Heero's beam saber suddenly go out before
he could slash the power-core of that Libra section?

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse