garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

just because i like arguing with les...:P

i dislike exposed cables and actuators and pistons on
mechs (that goes for zeon mechs too...including the
gaera doga and sazabi...and, yes, including my
favorite double fake gundams...).

you'd be surprised at how easily those exposed cables
could become an accidental target in the heat of a
fight. moreso for the epyon, since it needs to
close in on enemy mechs.

isn't it a common sense rule of thumb for fighters to
keep everything they wear (and their hair) tight, so
as not to give the enemy a grip of any sort?

and that is why the gm is the better design over the
zaku. (what a tangent!)

*stirring the pot uh oh*

just yank that sazabi's cables...*cough*...8-)

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/