Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:05:43 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: MS06ZAK@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: August 21, 2000 12:28:22 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] zeta gundam side story?

In a message dated 8/21/00 1:08:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

><<
> ... intrigued me =) What's the storyline here? What purpose >does Char
have
> for a Gundam torso? What in gods name is that ugly MS on the >cover? =)
>>

>It looks like a Zeta Gundam with a camo paint scheme.

>Jason

Come to think of it, why do all the gundams (UC) use the parade paint scheme
(red white blue w. the exception of the Alex and Nu). Wouldnt it be more
practical to paint them in black (Space Camo?) or something that wouldn't be
so easily identifiable?