Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:59:44 -0500

Soimichiro Watanabe wrote:

> --- Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
> > that and i have a thing for beam-swords.. only i don't
> > like the idea of
> > having to stick them back into a recharger all the time..
> > a setup like
> > on Epyon with the sword hilt connected directly ot the
> > Mobile Suit's
> > reactor would be ideal IMO
>
> I recall watching that battle with a couple of friends when
> they started shouting at heero to "cut the damned cord".
> Yep, with Rythm emotion in the BG, that scene was just
> awesome. But it was kinda cool that they had Just
> Communication playing in the end of the last ep.
>
> ^_^ Reminded of EVAs and umbilical cords....

why would Heero want to disable his most powerful weapon? he was Epyon's
pilot at the time.. i wish i could find a new link to tht music video
for you guys, they wya they have the scenes spliced togeterh with that
song is just awsome..

-Les
wh thinks that cable would make a damn dificult target.. especialy
considering how fdamn fast Epyon is

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse