Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:57:31 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: "Zhao Pan" <zhaopan@hotmail.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: August 21, 2000 4:52:28 AM GMT
Subject: [gundam] Gundam Wing Zero

>I have a question regarding the angelic wings of the Wing Zero >Gundam in
the
>Endless Waltz series. Here's an exerpt taken from Gundam >Project website:

>"In place of the mechanical-looking wing verniers seen in the >television
>series, it now sports a set of four angelic feathered wings. >Fanciful
though
>they may look, these wings still contain an array of powerful >vernier
>thrusters."

>But I don't see any thrusters on the wings. Where are they?
>If the wings and the suit are made of the same material >>(Gundanium
Alloy),
>how come the wings are sustain the heat generated by the >earth's
atmosphere
>and not the suit? What kind of mechanism is incorporated onto >the wings to
>allow flexibility?

>Thanks for your time.

the Perfect Grade Wing Zero Custom, The wings are made up of actual
mettallic feathers. Also, the wing shape put in front kinda allows for a
more streamlined shape for reentry. As for the thrusters, there is a scene
in EW where Heero launches from underwater, i think there is a glimpse of
the thrusters there. I'm not really sure, I think Mark Simmons or some of
the more knowkledgeable guys would know better.

"Oh my God it actually has feathers" - Me upon wacthing Endless
Waltz(Special Edition) for the first time, Chinese Sub.