BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 02:22:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/00 12:53:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

<< But I don't see any thrusters on the wings. Where are they?
 If the wings and the suit are made of the same material (Gundanium Alloy),
 how come the wings are sustain the heat generated by the earth's atmosphere
 and not the suit? What kind of mechanism is incorporated onto the wings to
 allow flexibility? >>

  Good question. Gundam Wing doesn't seem to follow the pesudo realism that
UC shows have. The Wings seem too thin to hold thruster's, so I've wondered
about this as well. Maybe they are buried inside of each feather?

Aaron