Yves Sakai (yves@hawaii.edu)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:32:37 -1000

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 Sedusa66@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/20/00 5:39:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
>
> > It's your choice, but its close minded to judge an anime based on an
> > Americanized version only.
> I believe (If I may be so bold as to speak for someone else) that this is
> exactly what he was saying. he'll watch it, but he'll keep in mind that it
> is the americanized version and not the japanese one.

Pretty much, thanks. I will admit though, that if the American version is
not interesting enough, I probably won't watch the Japanese one. Even as
much as I insult the bastardized Robotech, it was enough to make me want
to see the original material.

And again, I have only seen 1 episode of Escaflowne on Fox, I don't think
I can judge just yet.

___