Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:16:56 EDT

hohoho, wasnt it because of some stupid sci-fi movie as well?

<< *snip*

 hehe I remember the quote below...it was where one of the Fuchikomas got
 the idea of rebellion and it decided to rowdy up some of the other Fuchis
 to assault the humans. It was almost "there" when they started to figure
 out that the humans provided them with free "food" (fuel and electricity),
 benefits, blah blah blah blah...hehe...then the others rebelled against
 that one Fuchi...pretty funny stuff those little spiders...