KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:44:32 -0700

To name another one...Orion; which has been translated btw...it's a like a
far east fantasy/medieval manga that I wanted to pick up for quite some
time. There's others which are newer and I haven't been able to see those
because they're still in Japan. You might want to pick up a Blades or
Intron Depot 1 and 2 art books of his. From what I remember, they contain
detailed English descriptions of his describing each art piece. Most of
them will list where each piece came from, therefore you could track more
of his manga series down.